Welcome!

Hi there! The Sonny Skye is a blog fully inspired by living life in a new generation of rainbow children!
This blog is about one momma learning how to live a more insightful and loving life!

Amazon Prime.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Momma to Momma Advice: Picking Daycare

Since Terrance has been job hunting, he's received offers for employment during the day when I am at work. Our initial hopes were that he could find an employer that he could work evenings and weekends. We haven't been so lucky. So now, we are looking into daycare so that next time he is offered a position with overlapping hours as mine, we are ready to enroll Autumn.

I have a lot of fears in doing this. I am hoping that it's only a few hours that overlap, maybe a few days a week. I think it would be good for her since she is such a little social flower and loves to play. However, there are so many things that could happen to your child when they are not under parental watch.

Despite our fears, we are looking. So I reached out to my readers, friends, and family members to gather advice for choosing a daycare. Please comment, tweet, e-mail, facebook message, or text me your advice! I'm going to be compiling all that advice here to share with other mommas!

Hopefully this will help me feel a little less scared shitless. Haha!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment