Welcome!

Hi there! The Sonny Skye is a blog fully inspired by living life in a new generation of rainbow children!
This blog is about one momma learning how to live a more insightful and loving life!

Amazon Prime.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

I was nominated by Three Lives of Me, thank you so much!



I was so excited when I got the tweet, but this weekend was an all hands on deck weekend. So now that the Monday rush is over and I've settled down, I can write about it.


So basically the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is supporting each other by nominating some of our favorite reads to answer some "get to know you" questions, as well as nominate other bloggers to do the same. 

The rules are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. List 10 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.
4. Make up 10 more questions for your nominees to answer!



Here are my answers:
  1. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for just about 10 years now. I started with xanga.com back in the day! Now, I am blogging about different things.
  2. What are your long term goals for your blog? I would like to be a part of a community and provide knowledge, humor, advice, and help to other mommas!
  3. What do you love about blogging? I love getting to share stories! I love reading other momma's stories and thinking "ohh I've been there!"
  4. And what do you hate, or at least just dislike? I hate that I don't have a computer at home! It'd be so much nicer if I did!
  5. Do you have children and do they influence your blog? Absolutely. My blog used to be sad and depressing poetry only. Now it's about bubbles and tutus! 
  6. What is one thing you have learned about blogging that you never would have thought of before hand? How much time goes into keeping it up!
  7. What are your hobbies outside of your blog? Music, dancing, baking, marathon watching TV shows, reading, singing, painting. 
  8. Are there any bloggers that you aspire to be like? I really do love the community Joni at Tales of a Kitchen Witch has!
  9. How do you juggle being a mom along with all of your other roles? Oh, this is a good question. This is actually what most of my blog is about. How am I a full time employee and a momma? 
  10. Tell me one thing about yourself that most of your readers do not know. I have anxiety. Severe anxiety. 
My nominees are: 


  1. Poppies & Pinot
  2. Planning Playtime
  3. Dancing With Motherhood
  4. Bye Comparison
  5. Be A Kids Hero
  6. The Mom Chronicle
  7. Life in Lovelady Land
  8. Janice Knauss Art

My questions for you:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Have you always wanted to write about what you blog about?
3. What is your dream vacation?
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
5. What is your guilty pleasure song?
6. What is you favorite restaraunt?
7. If you could go back to high school & live it all over again, would you? Why?
8. Describe your dream house.
9. What is your favorite quote from a movie?
10. What is your favorite social media platform?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Brittany for the nomination. That was sweet of you to include me and I think this blog page is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always great to read these and get to know more of the person behind the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I like getting to know my fellow bloggers. :) Congrats, again!

    ReplyDelete